Health Care Specialists for Your Better Health
Your health is important to us. That’s why Cherokee Regional Medical Center provides expanded access to health care through our outpatient Specialty Clinic. Bringing health care specialists to our community — combined with the expertise of our local medical staff — puts a full range of medical care close to you for your health and well-being. The many services we provide through the clinic — including IV and infusion drugs from our in-house pharmacy, blood and dehydration — mean it's easier than ever for you to get quality health care near you.
Why Choose Our Specialty Clinic
- Quality care that puts you first from a health care provider you know and trust — Cherokee Regional Medical Center.
- Personalized specialty care in a familiar environment.
- Your health care specialist is conveniently close by.
- Save travel time and expenses.
- Most procedures can be done locally as well at the hospital.
We offer access to multiple specialties and services on a rotating basis through our outpatient clinic. See our calendar for which specialties are available each day. For a complete listing of our health care specialists, see the medical staff directory.
- Cardiovascular diagnostics
- Stress testing
- Stress echocardiograms
- Cataract eye surgery
- Ear, nose and throat (ENT)
- Hearing aids
- Maternal fetal medicine/perinatology
- Wound care
New! Foot and Ankle Clinic
Cherokee Regional Medical Center has added a Foot and Ankle Clinic, a hospital outpatient department of CRMC. From ingrown toenails to ankle reconstruction, get the foot care you need with Dr. Emily Anzmann, MD. Click here to learn more about our podiatry services.
For more information on any of our specialties or to schedule an appointment, call the Specialty Clinic at 712-225-1506.
It’s All About You
That’s the Cherokee Regional Medical Center difference.