Cherokee County Public Health touches the lives of Cherokee County residents every day by focusing on community wellness and disease prevention. Our Public Health services also prepare for, respond to and recover from Public Health emergencies.
Visit the Cherokee County Public Health Facebook Page for current public health happenings in Cherokee County.
Useful Public Health Information Links:
- Family Communications Plan
- IDPH Flood Safety Information
- Community Health Needs Assessment
- List of Iowa Reportable Diseases and Reporting Hotline
- Learn about Lead Poisoning Resources
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Iowa Department of Public Health website
- Communicable disease teaching and follow up
- Tobacco prevention and cessation
- Community education on health-related topics/prevention
- Home visiting
- Public Health nursing
- Home care
Your Place. For Exceptional Care.
That’s the Cherokee Regional Medical Center difference.