Inpatient Pharmacy: Important Member of Your Care Team
If you receive inpatient treatment at Cherokee Regional Medical Center, the skilled pharmacists in our inpatient pharmacy contribute critical services to your care. Hospital pharmacists collaborate with your doctor and nurses to distribute and manage the medications you need while here.
Inpatient pharmacy services include:
- Medication resource for physicians and nursing staff
- Chart review for long-term care patients
- Filling and refilling medications on all hospital units
- Mixing IV and chemotherapy medications
- Dosing and monitoring for certain medications
- Participating in anti-microbial stewardship activities
- Consulting resource for patients and families about their medications
For more information on inpatient pharmacy services, call 712-225-5101.
Your Place. For Exceptional Care.
That’s the Cherokee Regional Medical Center difference.