Judy Stowater and Jan Carlson from Cherokee Regional Medical Center’s Public Health Department discuss details of self isolation during COVID-19 based on the Iowa Department of Public Health recommendations (3-20-20).
Click here to be taken to the Cherokee Regional Medical Center’s Self Isolation Videos on Facebook to learn more on the self isolation topics:
- CRMC Public Health Introduction
- When to Self-Isolate Part 1 & Part 2
- What Does Self Isolation Mean?
- What to Watch for During Self Isolation
- What About the People I Live With?
- What About Animals and Pets?
- What Should I do if I develop Symptoms?
- What is Happening With Sick Iowans?
- If You are Sick, Stay Home Until …