The following positions are currently available at Cherokee Regional Medical Center.
Please click on the position that interests you:
If you are interested in current position, please do one of the following:
1. Complete a job application online. For best results, download and save form to drive. Email completed application as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Fax your resume to 712-225-6879.
3. Print and fill out the job application and mail it to:
Cherokee Regional Medical Center
Attention: Human Resources
300 Sioux Valley Drive
Cherokee, Iowa 51012
4. Stop by the Human Resources office and complete an application. The HR office is located on the 2nd floor.
- Paid Time OffCherokee Regional Medical Center recognized the importance of providing the opportunity for rest, recreation and personal activities. We grant paid time off to full-time and part-time employees. The amount of PTO that is earned is based on the hours worked per payroll. The accrual rate increases with years of service.
- Health InsuranceHealth insurance is available to both full-time and part-time employees. Insurance coverage is effective the first of the month following 90 days of service. A percentage of the premium is paid by Cherokee Regional Medical Center.
The Cherokee Regional Medical Center HealthCare Plan is a combination of a PPO and comprehensive major medical plan. The PPO network is a combination of our active medical staff and Select First™ providers.
- Prescription DiscountsThis benefit is offered to all employees and their dependants (if participating by the CRMC Health Insurance) through the Cherokee Regional Medical Center Pharmacy. The cost of each prescription is acquisition plus $3.00.
- Dental InsuranceDental Insurance is available to all full-time and part-time employees effective the 1st of the month following 90 days of employment. Employees may also elect to purchase family coverage.
- Training and Continuing EducationIn order to continue to meet our mission of providing quality healthcare services to the community, staff education is a priority at Cherokee Regional Medical Center. We require the completion of regular mandatory education and provide frequent education opportunities within the hospital.
- Life InsuranceFull-Time and part-time employees are eligible the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment for a life insurance policy equal to 1 ½ times their annual base salary up to a specified maximum.
- Flex SpendingEligible employees working full time and part time can contribute to dependent care and/or medical care spending accounts on a pre-tax basis. The monies deposited into these accounts can be used to pay dependent care expenses and unreimbursed medical and/or dental expenses. Employees are eligible to participate in this program with an election in December and new employees during the first 30 days from their hire date.
- Pension PlanTo participate in this plan, the employee must be employed for one year, work 832 hours a year and be 21 years of age. Cherokee Regional Medical Center will match the contributions of eligible employees up to 4% of federal taxable wages. Employees are vested in the program after 3 years of service. Eligible employees may make voluntary contributions prior to being eligible for the employer match.
- Additional Benefits:a. Health & Wellness Program
b. Shift Differential
c. Holiday Overtime
d. Funeral Leave
e. Jury Duty
f. Vision Insurance